If you decided to register foreign representative office of your company in Ukraine, our service is at your disposal.
1. Application with the request of the registration. Should be on the letterhead of the company, with the signature of the company director and stamp. The following information should be mentioned in the application:
The Application should be provided in original form, notary certified with the signature of the head of the company.
2. Extract of the Trade Register of the country where the head office of the company is registered (Certificate of Incorporation). Copy of this document should be notary certified. If the document doesn't contain the legal address of the company, it is necessary to provide the official document where the address is indicated. This document should be notary certified as well.
3. The Reference from the bank, where the official account is opened with indication of the account number. The Reference should be provided in original, the signature of the bank officer should be notary certified.
4. Power of attorney for representative functions of the persons at the territory of Ukraine with indication of the powers of their representative.
5. The power of attorney is provided in original with notary certification of the signature director of the company.
6. Power of attorney for the persons for the registration procedure, notary certified.
All the above mentioned documents should be apostilled / legalized by the Embassy of Ukraine in the country of origin.
The documents should be translated into Ukrainian language and notary certified.
The documents are provided to the Ministry of the Economy of Ukraine not later than 6 months from the date of their issue.
The State charge for the registration is 2500$.
The certificate of registration of the foreign representative office is issued not later than 60 working days since the moment of the providing of the letter from UkrEximBank confirming the payment of the State charge.